Replacing the PM Sensors¶
Follow these steps to replace the PM Sensors. This guide assumes you have HDPE enclosure.
- Open the enclosure
- Remove power from the sensors (both, USB and battery)
- Extract the SCK and PM sensors by removing the screws
- Disconnect the 6-way cable from the PM sensor
- Extract the PM sensor and replace it with the new one
- Connect back the 6-way cable and put the sticker from the previous sensor on the PM sensor (this ID is related to the Data Board)
- Put everything back together. No need to update anything else in the SCK. You are good to go!